I am in the process of writing a game design book. These are posts that I’ve flagged as relevant towards that.
- Videogame Franchises… the slow death?
- The Lazy Designer: Providing Useful Feedback
- PayPal – use it please
- On Being Organized
- Leaving BioWare… three months later
- iPhone Game Development
- Getting into the Gaming Industry
- Getting Hired in the Game’s Industry — Technical Skills
- Fallout 3 Game Review
- Englex and Other Updates
- E-mail Etiquette the CC vs BCC
- Distraction Devices
- Data Loss
- Creating Emotion in Games – Guilt as Gameplay Mechanic
- Building a Shed
- BioWare-Brent Year 6 (Fall 2004 – Summer 2005)
- BioWare-Brent Year 5 (Fall 2003 – Summer 2004)
- BioWare-Brent Year 4 (2002 – 2003)
- BioWare-Brent Year 3 (2001 – 2002)
- BioWare-Brent Year 2 (2000 – 2001)
- BioWare-Brent Year 1 (1999)
- Meeting Etiquette
You can also see some related posts regarding BioWare History here.
All posts are copyrighted by Brent Knowles 2009. Excerpts may be posted elsewhere with permission.
My primary focus is on writing stories and novels. However I’d love to continue passing on my experience in the game’s industry. The occasional donation does help justify my continuing to add these game design posts.