Exporting Notes from a Stick It Page
I was asked recently how to export a bunch of notes from a StickIt (say brainstorming notes) into a single file. Here’s how.
1. Add a storyboard to the StickIt Page
2. Add the notes to the storyboard
3. Select the notes you want to export on the storyboard and right-click.
4. Choose the EXPORT SELECTED option
5. This will open a full-screen text window with all the text (the order of the entries is dictated alphabetically so you may have to rename notes to get the desired order)
6. From here you can copy the text or SAVE AS RICH TEXT